- Welcome to Market Campus
- Getting to Know You
- Join the Community
- Brandon's Marketing Stack
- Building Your Customer Persona
- "All That We Share" Commercial
- The $10 Survey Hack
- Finding Your Demographic
- Customer Interview Cheat Sheet
- Getting Started with Tracking
- Intro to Google Analytics
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Demo Account
- Important Terms to Know
- Understanding Traffic Sources
- The Different Sections In Analytics
- Adding Additional Users
- Using The "Real-Time" Section
- Using The Reporting Features
- More Reporting Features
- Breaking Down The Audience Report
- Breaking Down The Acquisition Report
- Breaking Down The Behavior Report
- Understanding Conversions
- Setting Up Goals and Conversions
- What Is "Not Provided?"
- Google Analytics Quiz
- Introduction to UTM Parameters
- Real Example of UTM Parameters
- Building URL's With UTM Parameters
- Ghost Spam Filter
- Crawler Spam Filter
- Language Spam
- Excluding Internal Traffic
- Using Segments to Hide Historical Spam
- Using Google's Bot Filter
- Intro to SEO
- Google's Matt Cutts Explains Search
- Indexing & Caching
- Using Google Search Operators
- SERP (Search Engine Results Page)
- Types of Keywords/Search Queries
- Key On-Page Elements
- Content and Keywords
- Meta Title Tag
- Finding The Meta Title Tag
- Meta Description
- Optimizing Your URL's
- On-Page SEO Quiz
- What are Status Codes?
- Download Redirect Path Extension
- How to Use Redirect Path
- Wildcard Redirects
- How to Create a Redirect
- Who is Moz?
- Download the Toolbar
- Setting up the Toolbar
- Understanding Moz Metrics
- Moz Metrics Quiz
- Understanding Duplicate Content
- Fixing & Preventing Duplicate Content
- Duplicate Content Resources
- Duplicate Content Quiz
- Using robots.txt
- The "noindex" Tag
- What are Sitemaps?
- Site Crawl Quiz
- What Is Google Search Console?
- Setting Up Search Console
- Submitting Your Sitemap to Search Console
- How to Use Google Search Console
- Search Console Quiz
- Finding Good Keywords
- Setting up AdWords
- Google Keyword Planner
- Finding More Keyword Ideas
- Moz Keyword Explorer
- Keyword Explorer Tutorial
- Assigning Keywords to Landing Pages
- Keyword Research Quiz
- The Importance of Links
- Anchor Text Basics
- When to Use "nofollow"
- Careful Link Building
- More Bad Ways to Build Links
- Links 101 Quiz
- Outreach Versus Public Relations
- Types of Outreach
- The Do's and Don'ts of Outreach (Part 1)
- The Do's and Don'ts of Outreach (Part 2)
- The History of Link Building
- Finding Blogs for Outreach Through Google
- Using Followerwonk for Prospecting
- Staying Organized in Your Outreach
- Outreach Template Tutorial
- Site Architecture Tips
- Activity: Testing Page Authority
- What Is Internal Linking?
- Internal Linking Types & Tips
- Finding Internal Link Opportunities
- Site Architecture Quiz
- Why You Should Care About Page Speed
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Wordpress Solutions
- What Are Site Audits?
- SEO Site Audit Template
- How to Use the Audit Template
- What Is Local SEO?
- Optimizing Your Local Presence
- Which Local Directories Should You Focus On?
- Getting Positive Reviews
- Responding to Reviews
- Using Moz Local
- Mobile SEO and Design Types
- Mobile SEO Tips
- Testing Your Mobile Experience
- Content Marketing 101
- An Amazing Case Study
- BONUS: Marcus Sheridan Presentation
- How Content Marketing Helps SEO
- Repurposing Existing Content
- What is Linkbait?
- Resource Content
- Tools For Content Creation
- Coming Up With Content Ideas
- Using Google Analytics for Historical Data
- Additional Resources
- Tips for Brainstorming Sessions
- Finalizing Your Content Ideas
- Amplify Your Content
- Publishing on Outside Networks (Part 1)
- Publishing on Outside Networks (Part 2)
- Notify Your Sources
- Using Quora to Your Advantage
- Setup Google Alerts
- Hijacking Search Results
- Optimizing Your Posts
- How Do I Increase My Social Following?
- Some General Tips
- Always Be on the Offense
- Running Contests
- Optimizing For Facebook
- Sharing YouTube Content on Facebook
- Facebook Live Streaming
- Live Content Ideas
- Optimizing Your Videos
- Utilizing Facebook Groups
- Getting a Business Profile
- Using Business Insights
- Curating Existing Content
- Optimizing Your Posts
- Pushing Traffic to Your Website
- Maximizing Engagement on Twitter
- Growing Your Following
- Monitoring Twitter for Customers
- Using TweetDeck
- Event Hashtags
- What Is Open Graph?
- Implementing Open Graph
- Getting Creative w/ Open Graph
- Fixing Open Graph Issues
- Open Graph on Wordpress
On-demand, expert-led lessons
Exclusive Mastermind Student Community
Downloadable Marketing Templates & Cheat Sheets
Practice Quizzes + Progress Tracking
Learn on Desktop, Phone, or Tablet
Is this an online course?
Yes, this course is 100% online and completely self-paced. You'll also have access to the Market Campus Mastermind Student Community where you'll be able to get help with your learning and your actual marketing.
Will I be charged now for the free trial?
Nope! Your card will only be charged after your trial ends. If you cancel your subscription before the end of your trial, your card will not be charged.
If you enjoy the course you won't need to do a thing. At the end of your free trial your card will be charged and you can continue learning like nothing happened.
Who is this course for?
This course is built primarily with startups and small-medium businesses in mind. If you either own or work at a small-medium business and are looking to amplify your digital marketing efforts, this is the perfect course for you.
This course will take you through all the essentials, step-by-step, to get your marketing on track.
Think of it like hiring a marketing consultant, only it's a fraction of the cost and you have 24/7 access to their brain.
Who is the course taught by?
The course is taught by Brandon Hassler, who has over a decade of digital marketing experience. Brandon has done marketing for everything from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
What if I need additional help learning?
This is more than an online course. You’ll be part of an exclusive student community where you can get help and participate in discussions 24/7.
We're highly invested in your success. If you don't succeed, how do you think that is going to make us look? We'll make sure you get the help that you need.
Can I share my course login with others?
No, you may not share your course login with others. By sharing your course login with others you’ll lose the value in tracking your personal progress.
Our software has methods that can detect if this rule is being abused. If your account is caught being shared, it may be suspended with no refund.
I want to use Market Campus to help train my team. Do you have group pricing?
We have many companies who use Market Campus online to supplement their internal marketing training. If you are looking to purchase multiple logins, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk pricing.
I can't afford this course. What can you do?
We've worked really hard to keep our pricing low because we know (first-hand) how tight money can be when first getting into marketing.
If money is tight for your business, you likely need this course more than anything.
Eliminate the thought of “I can’t afford this” and instead replace it with “How can I afford this?”
Our monthly plan lets you get started today for just $35. That’s all the money you need to get started right now, today.
Can I cancel at anytime?
You bet! At anytime you can cancel your subscription with a simple click from within your account settings. You'll continue to have access until the end of your billing period.
If you decide to come back and re-subscribe, you'll be able to pick up where you left off, assuming you re-subscribe your existing Market Campus account.